Each year Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology offers deserving area high school seniors the opportunity to finance a portion of their education investment through scholarship programs.
Not only do scholarships help families fund tuition, but generally employers favorably view students who have competed and have been awarded scholarships towards their education.
“I met some of the most supportive and wonderful staff and instructors when I attended PIHT. They believed in me even when I didn’t believe in myself.” – Carol Hunter, PIHT Graduate
Scholarships For You
- Nurses Touch Lives Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to nursing students demonstrating the potential to excel in a nursing career.
- Nursing Pathway Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to graduates of PIHT’s allied health programs desiring to pursue nursing careers.
High School Scholarships
- Examination Scholarship: Six (6) of these scholarships are available annually. Award is based on aptitude examination score.
- Personal Merit Scholarship: Six (6) of these scholarships are available annually. Award is based on academic merit and personal accomplishment.
- Imagine America Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to high school seniors who have been recommended by their high school guidance counselors.
The application process is as follows:
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Our admissions department will contact you with a schedule of upcoming testing dates and scholarship deadlines.
- Complete your essay.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Interview with the scholarship committee.
See school catalog for additional scholarship opportunities and detailed eligibility requirements. Scholarships available to those who qualify. You may also be eligible for other third party scholarships. For more information about scholarships and scholarship deadlines, contact us today at 724-437-4600 or Request Information.