Pennsylvania Institute of Health and Technology is committed to delivering quality programs and services.
PIHT continually seeks highly qualified, dynamic individuals committed to education, opportunity, diversity, and student success.
PIHT offers a wide variety of full-time and part-time opportunities.
Areas of employment:
- Faculty: Practical Nursing, Medical Assisting, Medical Office Administration, Network and Software Solutions, Business Administration, Legal Office Assisting*, Dental Assisting*, Pharmacy Technician*, General Education*
- Financial Planning / Financial Aid
- Director of Education
- Campus Director
- Career Management Services
- Administrative Support
- Technical Support
*Program offered at location(s) other than PIHT. PIHT is a dynamic organization that provides competitive salaries and opportunities for advancement. A PIHT employee is committed to the future of our students. We make a difference in students’ lives and empower them to reach their educational and career goals. The electronic application process is easy!
Even if no positions are currently posted, we encourage you to apply as we are always looking to expand our already dynamic team. Simply complete the following steps:
- Click on the “Apply Online” link below.
- Complete the required fields in the form.
- Upload your resume and other documents.
- Click the “Submit Application” button.
Position: Financial Aid Officer
Location: Bridgeport, WV
West Virginia Junior College in Bridgeport is currently accepting resumes for a Financial Aid Officer. The candidate must be highly organized, flexible, self-motivated and able to work in an energetic team environment. Two evenings a week are required.
Degree and/or experience preferred but not required
Click Here to apply online and submit your resume.
Location: Morgantown, WV
West Virginia Junior College in Morgantown is currently accepting resumes for a Pharmacy Technician to fill the position of Department Coordinator/Instructor. The candidate must highly organized and able to work in a team environment.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Minimum 3 years experience.