Career Management Services
We understand that your goal in attending our institution is a successful, fulfilling career.
Our programs are designed to meet the current and future demands of employers in your area. Graduates are well-prepared to enter the workforce with practical training and hands-on experience. In fact, it is not uncommon for our students to secure jobs before they even graduate!
Each student completes a specialized course in career management. This course equips you with the tools needed for job searching, interviewing, obtaining and managing a career.
Upon graduation, our students possess a professional portfolio that demonstrates their training and professionalism to potential employers.
“I highly recommend PIHT. The classes are small. The staff is amazing and are always there for you. I love my school so much.” – Cassie Sexton, PIHT Student
Great Career, Great Life
Our students and alumni also have exclusive access to our Career Management Team. Services include:
- Access to our long-term networks and experience with a variety of employers
- Individual career advising to students and alumni
- Personal and professional branding
- Assistance developing professional documents such as resumes, cover letters, thank you letters, professional references, LinkedIn profiles, etc.
- Professional interview training
- Opportunities for on-the-job training in the various fields of study through professional externships